1. Imagine an imaginary menagerie manager imagining managing an imaginary menagerie.
2. Freshly fried flying fish feed finicky friends from Finland famished from fragile fruit.
3. The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick.
4. A skunk sat on the stump and thunk the stump stunk, but the stump thunk the skunk stunk. The skunk slumped onto the stump and slept. โฮ้ย เหนื่อย พิมพิ์
5. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers? If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper pickled?
6.How much wood would a woodchunk chunk if a woodchunk could chunk wood? He would chunk, he would, as much as he could, and chunk as much as a woodchunk would if a woodchunk could chunk wood.
7. She sells seashells by the seashore. The shells she sells are surely seashells. So if she sells shells on the seashore, I'm sure she sells seashore shells.
เอาไปอ่านเล่นก่อนละกัน ขั้นรายการ ตรุษจีน ร่ำรวย สุขภาพดีทุกท่านนะ